Help & Training
- Intranet Training Guides
- Distribution Change Request (DCS) System User Guide
- ERSO Delegation Request Form
BearBuy access is granted to active UC Berkeley employees, graduate students and those with an affiliate ID.
Faculty and Cart Authorizers
- Shopper Quick-start Guide / Training Video
- Find Your Cart Authorizer to assign your cart
- Cart Authorizer Quick-start Guide
- Campus Training Resources
- Receiving (Cost) Quick Guide
- BearBuy Help Desk
- In order to access the ERSO Intranet, users must possess a Calnet ID / passphrase. Users unaffiliated with UC Berkeley must be granted Affiliate status in HRMS, through the ERSO HR Ops unit.
- Visit https://erso.berkeley.edu/ersoapp OR erso.berkeley.edu > Systems menu > Intranet, and log in using your Calnet ID and passphrase.
For instructions on specific functions, refer to ERSO Intranet Training Guides.
- See the Before You Submit page for specific document requirements for your request type.
- Login with Calnet authentication to ERSO Intranet.
- Click Services Tab.
- Click Submit Request from left sidebar.
- Click appropriate Service button.
- Fill out the online form, noting the business purpose for your request.
- Upload all forms and receipts related to your transaction, as appropriate.
- See the Before You Submit page for specific document requirements.
- Faculty PIs & Delegate roles: Save for Later or Approve to submit the request for processing.
Requester role: Save for Later or Submit to submit the request for approval and processing.