- Recognize Team 2 staff employees who demonstrate outstanding customer service.
- Support one of Team 2's key priorities and key measures of success - Customer Service.
- Create a sense of community among staff members within Team 2.
Staff nominated must meet one of the following criteria:
- Problem Solver: Thinks in problem-action-results terms. Works quickly to implement and communicate the solution.
- Above and Beyond: Surpasses the expectations of the customer.
- Anticipates Customer Needs: Does more than is expected and does so before being asked.
- Team Player: Provides unsolicited assistance to team members.
- Demonstrates Commitment: Works endlessly to complete the task at hand and gains confidence and trust of the customer.
- Eligible population includes all Team 2 staff employees (and programmatic support staff reporting to a Team 2 supervisor).
- The employee's performance must be satisfactory or above with no outstanding disciplinary actions.
- Employees must be on pay status at the time of payout to receive an award.
- Individuals may receive one award per year.
Peers, supervisors, faculty, or other campus individuals may nominate staff for a customer service award. Individuals may not self nominate.
- Nominations should be submitted through the ERSO website at Submit a Salute.
- Nominations will be accepted throughout the year and reviewed monthly.
- Nominations will be posted daily in a "blog" format in chronological order as submitted. Every nominee will receive a nomination postcard.
- Every month The Staff Salute Troupe will vote on a winner - "Monthly Special" Winners will be accounced at the bi-monthly ice cream social meetings and featured on the web page.
- Winners receive a monetary reward.
Double Scoop Salute
- Each nomination get an entry into the drawing. Employees with multiple nominations will get an equal number of entries into the drawing.
- Prize is valued at $75.
- Nomination Periods: January-June, and July-December. December cutoff will be the Holiday Party. Nominations made in December after the party will be included in the January drawing.
- Nominee must be present to be included in the drawing.